Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Ten years behind? I think not
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Fri May 7 10:29:52 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 07:40, Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:
> >The biggest drawback is you have to shoot with that fuzzy Nikon glass.
> >;-)
> >Feli

See the smiley Felix? It's a joke. There is a lot of good Nikon glass.
I think on average the Leica glass is better, but it also costs a hell
of a lot more. I have always been a fan of Nikon bodies and I have
actually been thinking about getting a F2 or F3 because I need a good,
fast lightweight 180. Any suggestions?

Feli

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Re: Ten years behind? I think not)
Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Re: Re: Ten years behind? I think not)