Subject: [Leica] ClearSight USA Vacation Schedule
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri May 7 09:57:54 2004

Due to the admittance of several Eastern countries to the European Union, I
have been asked to help Poland in the transition. Jeszcze Polska nie
zginela.
Just kidding; but I do have a brother in Poland and will be visiting him
after some time in Italy and France.

As a consequence, as of next May 19 ClearSight will be closed for summer
vacation. We will reopen at the end of July.
All orders for lens cleaners and camera accessories received until May 19
will be processed normally. After that, no orders will be processed until
July 30.

Thanks to all for your patience and enthusiastic patronage.

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150,
San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA