Subject: [Leica] So beautiful that.....
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 7 09:14:25 2004

The first few nights after I got my M6, (my first new Leica) I kept it on
the bedside table so I could look at it.  I still sit and watch TV with it  in
my hands.   And I still carry it with me every day.  I also  carry the Lika
Leica, which I enjoy, but do not love.
Sonny
In a message dated 5/7/2004 11:10:00 AM Central Standard Time,