Subject: [Leica] There is more to light than how bright it is...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 6 17:57:39 2004

Tim Atherton posted a lengthy post: :-)  However,

> He then goes on to look at how colour is in fact possibly more
substantial,
> fundamental and essential, indeed elemental - and in some ways much harder
> to understand and work with.
>
> As I say, it's a small book, but certainly set me thinking<,

Tim mon ami there's only one criteria for any photographer.

"Real photographers shoot B&W, Eat sushi and drink Scotch! Not necessarily
in that order." ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] There is more to light than how bright it is...)