Subject: [Leica] Week 18 PAW-rotest from Aaron
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed May 5 13:25:43 2004

and Adam Bridge wrote:
>I was struck by having a major women's reproductive rights march centered
>around an obolisk.

I had originally selected the first one
(http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_18/) because I liked the tension from
the various angles, ie, between the signs and the leaning monument.  But
now that I put Adam's comment together with Jim's, perhaps it was an
unintentional political statement about taking on and knocking down
paternalism!

Continually amazed by the deepness (depth?) of the LUG,
Aaron

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Week 18 PAW-rotest from Aaron)