Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 5 04:07:28 2004

In a message dated 5/5/2004 4:10:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
elaine@chaos.wustl.edu writes:

:)  Somehow I always seem to get Germans coming up to me and asking me,  in
German, if I am German since obviously I have fine taste in the  best
German workmanship. Fortunately I speak German, but it has happened  so
many times that I'm starting to wonder if Germany only sells  Leica
cameras.

e.
In my last trip to Deutschland, I was the only person I saw carrying a  Leica
or wearing Birkenstocks.
SonC