Subject: [Leica] Photo of a LUGer, from the past
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Tue May 4 19:06:57 2004

Phong

Your comment touched a nerve.  Having recently lost the last family
link to the old country who despite the pleas of her children to write
down in any form her reminiscences never did so, I feel a double loss -
not only the person but also the knowledge she carried with her.

So let me add my voice to the others encouraging you.  Get your story
in tangible form while you still can. Your children may not have
questions now. But they will.

Roy

Replies: Reply from jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight) ([Leica] Photo of a LUGer, from the past)