Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 18 non Leica
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon May 3 15:17:28 2004

Hello,

Prices of old fashion film equipment are dropping very fast due to the
digital hype. Instead of going digital I decided to go medium format. So
much quality for so less money.
I was able to pick up a mamiya C330f in new condition for less money
than a Leica separate viewfinder. I acquired a 55mm and a 180mm which
made the set complete. In total still cheaper than a secondhand M6 body.
A friendly friend who is on holiday lend me her Epson 3200 to scan the
first results.

The main is the back part of a church in Schipluiden were we listened to
Bach's Johannes passion:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/18.html

The first alternate is just a flower:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/18a.html

The second alternate is a sunset on Texel, an island in the north of
Holland where we camped during easter:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/18b.html

Index at:http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.