Subject: [Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun May 2 12:53:31 2004

I used the Konica Hexar AF with the 35mm f2 lens
for a while and enjoyed it very much in terms of
handling and image quality.  And _very_ quiet too.
In the end, I sold it because I wanted something
smaller (ended with a Contax T2 _and_ then a Minilux).
If I recall correctly, the Hexar is not much smaller
than a M6 with a 35mm Summicron pre-asph, though a bit
lighter.

photo.net has a review:
http://www.photo.net/equipment/point-and-shoot/konica-hexar

I don't have any experience with the Leica CL to compare.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?)