Subject: [Leica] Re: Right Click and Copyright
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat May 1 16:58:39 2004

Jim:

>Doesn't everything you see with your brouser automatically get downloaded
>into your cache?

Yes.  My brother sent us a link to my niece's pictures taken by a portrait
photographer.  His site was full of javascript crap and an awful interface.
We couldn't display more than one picture at a time, and it's hard to choose
among several if you can't easily flip back and forth.  So my solution was
to clear my cache, view the pictures, and then point my favorite picture
viewer into the cache directory, and voila...  Perfect copies of what I had
just seen.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/