Subject: [Leica] can't get the back open... why doesn't this thing advance???
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org.ec (Birkey, Duane)
Date: Thu Apr 29 12:09:34 2004

My problem with only occasionally using the M6 or R8 is remembering that I
have to advance the film....    It's kind of embarassing... I'm a
photographer for goodness sake.  Wait.. hold on... I forgot advance the
film...

Its even more humbling when it happens several times during the same
session...

When shooting film in a EOS 1n, I'm always looking for the histogram on the
back.

The woes of using mostly digital these days...

Duane

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador South America
Duane's Photographs of Ecuador