Subject: [Leica] Mark Rabiner and his wonderful new exposure mode
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 29 00:09:07 2004

On 4/28/04 8:11 PM, "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> wrote:

> I suggested something like this 2 years ago, but I am no Mark :-(
>
> I think a DSLR that you can preset "acceptable" ISO range and this
> combination could be a winner.

On my D100 resetting the iso takes a few steps even when working from the
top dial you set it at iso move it from the the wheel, set it back to your
shooting mode again. If it was simply more assessable as a one step or no
step operation and visible in the viewfinder it would be great. IN other
words an iso dial which is always an iso dial or knob.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved