Subject: [Leica] Coolscan 5000 out of the box
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 28 08:44:35 2004

My new Nikon 5000 Coolscan came today, and I took it out of the box, loaded
software, and looked for the worst slide I could find to test the processing
capabilities.

Anyhow, The first is a straight scan with nothing turned on.  Scroll down
and see the second; it has digital ice 4, ROC, and digital GEM applied.  Not
bad.

(the pic is Bob Ruby, an old friend of  Craig Robert's and mine!).)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Coolscan 5000 out of the box)