Subject: [Leica] A new (generic) album
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Apr 28 07:02:03 2004

I was just playing around with the gallery and created an album called
"The week in review"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/The-week-in-review

There are sub-albums, one for each week. Week 18 (this week) and Week 19
(next week) so far.

Everyone who is logged in has all permissions, just like an owner. My idea
was that sometimes we have shots we don't really want to put up on our
webpages, but they fit in with a discussion and we want to use them for
illustration. Or maybe there are those who just don't want to bother with
their own album.

Anyone who is logged in can put a shot in one of the folders and then
refer to it in their mail. I think it would be kind of nice to go to one
place and glance through the "week in review". What shots were posted on
the LUG this week, last week etc. Kind of like a photo diary of the LUG's
meanderings.

It's empty at the moment, but I have some film drying and will post a
couple of shots later. I'm fooling around with EI 125 films. I'm getting a
little tired of f16 during the summer months (this coming from the cry
baby who whined about the lack of light all winter).

If it's a bad idea, like I said, anyone logged in has all permissions and
you can just delete it. I think it would be fun to try.

Daniel