Subject: [Leica] Conventions and Get Togethers
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Apr 27 18:19:26 2004

At 10:52 AM 4/28/2004 +1000, you wrote:
>  Any Luggers interested in a get together?
>Alastair

Why are there never any conventions in Charlotte!   Well, ok, I can
understand why, maybe.  But - Charleston!  Charleston is a fantastic city
and only 3 hours from my house.  Let's hear it for conventions in
Charleston!  Come on, luggers - you know you want to come to South
Carolina.  Just look up Charleston in Google and think how wonderful it
would be to spend a week there, with a side-trip to Rock Hill -  Where
there is an annual festival called

Come See Me!

Tina

P.S. There is a Ramp festival in Cosby, TN, this week-end.  Any Luggers
going to be there?

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Conventions and Get Togethers)