Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 27 10:30:57 2004

If I didn't know all you language guys were kidding, I'd be fearful the
aliens have landed and taken over the LUG! :-)

Maybe some one might start a language course for those of us who are
language illiterate! ;-) Pig-latin was never one of the high points in my
youth, athough many of my friends would speak it constantly and I never knew
what they were saying.  I had a hard enough time reading and writing
English. ;-) Let alone talking to the pigs. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)