Subject: [Leica] Albums in the gallery
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Apr 27 03:22:13 2004

Maybe some others are as dense as I am.

Evidently each account is an album. This "top" album, for each account, is
what is seen in the list on the main page.

Instead of just dumping pictures on the top album level, it was pretty
easy to go into the "admin options" and created nested albums so the
pictures can be organized a little.

I have succeeded with changing the name of an album any other way than to
choose "properties" from the drop-down "admin options" menu. Since it
works, I don't bother with "rename album" any more. You can add a lot more
things when you choose "properties" anyway.

Took me a couple of tries to grasp this. Maybe it will help someone else.

Daniel