Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Apr 27 00:46:38 2004

> |The only disadvantage with writing comments is that it writing in
> English that most of us foreigners find hard to and that it takes
> time.

Simon,
Just for kicks ... why not let people write their comments in their own
language (usually English, of course, since there are so many English
speaking members) and if we have trouble interpreting them, then we can
turn to someone who can help us with them. All in the family. :)

Seriously. I think it could work. An alternative would be to write in your
own language and then put a paraphrase/summary in English keywords under
the original text.

Not that it would be a required of anyone, but if someone feels more
comfortable in their own language, let them do it.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)