Subject: [Leica] You can turn the voting off
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 26 20:51:32 2004

Good job, Sonny.
I've modified the Gallery software so that when a new album is created, it does not have voting enabled. You can change that if you want by going to <<admin options>> and selecting "poll properties".

If you are looking at an image, there is a tiny little [add comment] button centered below it. Click on that.

If anybody would like me to turn off voting on their album, just let me know.