Subject: [Leica] The sad state of leica cameras
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Apr 26 11:14:55 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:

> I don't know that that's particularly encouraging - what it says to me
> is that the Leica has become the camera of rich dilettantes. (Note that
> the article wasn't about the photographer and "accomplished actress,"
> Whomever, but about the actress, and, parenthetically, the accomplished
> photographer.
>
> Face it folks, we're dinosaurs...:-)

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Remember the dinosaurs didn't die out because they were out-evolved. They were
blasted by a meteorite which changed the atmosphere so much that the only things
that survived were the mammals and (some of) the stuff in the sea.

Is that a metaphor for digital photography.....

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The sad state of leica cameras)