Subject: [Leica] The sad state of leica cameras
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Mon Apr 26 07:08:31 2004

"...only three Leicas in my survey.  ...What gives people? HUH? What GIVES?"

Well, Kyle, it's not 1968 anymore. Besides, you missed ME.and my M4 at The
Mall  (I was number four -- the stealth photog)..

Here's a heartening Leica sighting, however: While perusing an AARP magazine
in the dentist's office the other day, I noted a photo of actress and
"accomplished photographer" Jessica Lange aiming her Leica M at a young
Congolese hospital patient.  See
http://www.aarpmagazine.org/people/Articles/a2004-01-21-mag-lange.html .

Craig Roberts
Washington, DC