Subject: [Leica] the LUG gallery: comments after 1 day
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Apr 25 17:51:58 2004

A couple dozen people have put pictures into the LUG gallery. I'm delighted, but I want more.

The reason that I set this up is twofold:

* I want a higher percentage of LUG members to post photographs; this is another option for how to get your photographs online.

* I'd like to start collecting pictures of LUGgers. I am aware of one LUGger who already has a significant collection of same.

So far, almost all of the people who are using the LUG gallery are the people who already post pictures elsewhere. This is great, but what I really want is for the rest of you, those who have never dared post a picture to the LUG, to grab yourself an album and put something up.

There's lots of disk space, and it only consumes bandwidth if people actually look at your pictures. I'd call that a "success crisis" and can deal with it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/

Replies: Reply from abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] the LUG gallery: comments after 1 day)
Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] the LUG gallery: comments after 1 day)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] the LUG gallery: comments after 1 day)