Subject: [Leica] OT - selecting a (gasp!) digital camera
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Fri Apr 23 11:08:29 2004

I never expected it to come to this but I may have to buy a digital camera
to document a substantial remodeling project that we are about to undertake.
Nowadays architects, contractors, subcontractors, inspectors etc. include
digital snapshots as part of their documentation. My film-based photo cycle
can't keep up with them and I do not want to rely solely on the contractor's
and his subs' images.
Any suggestions which inexpensive digital camera I should consider? I'm not
interested in using this as an excuse to "get into digital". I do not expect
to produce anything larger than 4x6, if that; how many gigapixels or MB will
suffice? I have a rarely used SF-20 but that may be irrelevant.
TIA for sage advice, Oliver

Replies: Reply from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] OT - selecting a (gasp!) digital camera)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: OT - selecting a (gasp!) digital camera)