Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Leica M4, chrome M5
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Apr 23 06:29:10 2004

I have these cameras for sale, to fund other toys:

Leica M4 chrome:
	Very nice condition for using, minor scuffs on the chrome.  One
small ding at the winder side lug, minor scuff at the rewind side strap
lug, scuff in chrome under film advance lever.  Very nice paint, rear
flap top has usage scuffs on paint.  Still has the original wax "L"
seal.  But despite these items which take it away from being a "mint"
camera, this one is in very nice shape. I use it regularly (well, a roll
every couple months) and works fine.  S/N 1209xxx

	$1000 US + shipping/ins.

Leica M5 chrome - 2 lug version:
	Very nice condition for using, minor scuffs on the chrome.  One
tiny ding on the top cover side at the film advance lever, but tiny. A
phone number lightly scratched into the chrome bottom plate, scratched
in (not engraved in).  The number is visible if you tilt the bottom into
the light.   I bought this used, but just before I bought it, the
previous owner had it serviced by DAG.

	$1050 US + shipping/ins

I still have a mint condition 35mm f1.4 ASPH Summilux.  Talk to me if
you want it.  Ebay prices for this make me cry.

Trade me for a 203FE with 110mm lens, that's what I'm trying to raise
funds for.

regards,
Vick
in Ottawa