Subject: [Leica] The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Wed Apr 21 15:40:39 2004

Peter Wrote:
"I just want you all to know that I do not drink coffee.  Don't like it.
Never have. I drank a significant amount of coffee once, for medicinal
purposes only. "

I'm pretty much of the same thought as Peter....My medicinal experience: 21
years ago when I first entered AA, I found myself drinking about 4-5 pots
(not cups) of coffee a day. I soon became immune to the caffeine
problem....I could sleep normally. A year later I quit cold turkey and the
withdrawal was worse than alcohol or tobacco. My allergist said he would
have to "up" the dosage on my asthma "rescue medication" as coffee had the
same effect as ephedrine.