Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 21 13:48:50 2004

"Peter Dzwig" sez:

> BUT.... the following thought occurred. It seems that just about everyone
knows
> where their local branch of Starbucks is. So how about LUGers go down to
their
> local Starbucks with their Leicas, digital or real ;-), and take photos of
what
> they find there and we each post our favourite one, together with location
> (town,state/country).

While there are about two hundred Starbucks on Magazine Street in New
Orleans, and even one in the Forbidden City of China, there is none here in
Natchitoches.

I was thinking that we do have a cool coffee shop, the location of my "tin
house open mike" series.  Maybe you could open the thing up a bit?

Regards
SonC
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)