Subject: [Leica] NOW... Scotch to the rescue!! :-) The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Apr 20 21:16:47 2004

OK all you coffee drugged guys it's about time we got down to the good stuff
that doesn't give you the 9 a.m. camera shakes!!!!!!!!

Good old " nothing like it " single malt scotch !!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Steady now because nearly everyone has had their gallon of some strength
coffee and need a calm me down fix. So all those in favour of a real good
Lagavulin or if you prefer, a nice Balvinie "Double wood" single malt, hold
up yer hand and or prefered un-jittering Leica and we'll see what we can do.
;-)

Hey come on, I just felt a different liquid for different folks! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] NOW... Scotch to the rescue!! :-) The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!)