Subject: [Leica] public service request (Houston and Spanish needed)
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Apr 20 20:00:45 2004

I get a lot of email like this. Usually I can answer it myself. But this person really needs an answer in Spanish. Do any of you know both Spanish and the Houston camera scene? If not, then can someone give here (in English) the answer to his question, and then can someone else send it to the nice man in Spanish?