Subject: [Leica] Less Bang for Your (*)Bucks
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue Apr 20 14:53:24 2004

Roasting coffee beans causes the break-down of caffeine molecules.  The
longer you roast, the less caffeine per unit of beans.  Espresso beans
are generally roasted to within a mere smidgen of palatability.  Ergo,
less caffeine per measure of coffee than one might expect to find in
other brews.  Think of it like developing film...

	Buzz Hausner