Subject: [Leica] Nassington Northamptonshire #2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 19 21:16:11 2004

Graham showed:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Nassington_02.html<<<

Nice one Graham. I'm surprised the red filter didn't pull the clouds down
darker. My personal printing would've been to burn them down about a half
more. Either that, or printed the overall photograph down a half stop darker
and then taken the sky area down another half darker.

Not often I make a printing comment on one of your photographs as they're
usually right on the mark, as this one maybe in print. But as I see it on my
screen the overall look is a tad on the light side.

No offence intended.

ted