Subject: [Leica] Two from the Boston Marathon -
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 19 12:29:21 2004

B. D. showed:

> The Marathon comes down Beacon Street a block from our house, about 10
> minutes from the finish line. The first is a shot of the first of the
> non-Kenyon "elite woman."
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-64797.html<<<<<<<<

Hi B.D.,
 A very good captured moment caught mid-air with her shadow below!

Now tell us you knew that was exactly what you timed your shot for. ;-)  So
you just waited for the moment and your planned timing was absolutely
impeccable to have her in the air. ;-) And of course the shadow so perfect
also. ;-)

If you tell us otherwise me old son, you and I must talk about these kinds
of captured sports moments. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Two from the Boston Marathon -)