Subject: [Leica] OT: ongoing debate
From: kine_scope at yahoo.com (Liam Maloney)
Date: Sun Apr 18 23:04:43 2004

Don, Atlanta sounds like a great place to live, what with all those kind caring folk helping people out of the golden goodness of their hearts, and all those homeless people who actually enjoy sleeping in the streets. I wish every major American metropolis worked this way!

Thanks for "improving my knowledge base" as you put it. Let's stick to discussing photography, I'd hate to spoil the LUG with what are essentially differences of political opinion.

Cheers, Liam