Subject: [Leica] Re: print size
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 17:00:17 2004

5 by7 mostly of late, but that's bekuz i've been printing a lot of minox --
anything more (delta 100 in microdol x) and the grain gets a bit showy.

from leica negs (fondly known around my darkroom as "large format") i make 5
by 7 for fun and 8 by 10 with about 1-inchborders for show -- very high
quality that way. Much larger and u run into the same problem u do with minox -- ur
just making the problems bigger along with the print.

c trentelman