Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 18 12:30:17 2004

That's my passion (or lack of it) for Starbucks. It tastes a bit too bitter
for me. Reminds me of some Nigerian coffee and Hawaiian coffee I've had.
Now, don't everyone yell at me...they are probably all very different, but
they are a bit too strongly...bitter to me. I don't mind Starbucks with a
lot of milk in a latte'.

As for not letting anyone take pictures, I don't know of any franchise that
"allows" photography. Everyone is so afraid of being sued or flamed, they
frown on cameras.

By the way, there is a website devoted entirely to trashing Home Depot for
their abuse of birds that get into the stores.

Jeffery

Message from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)