Subject: [Leica] Re: End of Spring
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Apr 18 11:03:33 2004

Sonny:

>I know in some climes this is not the case at all, and I am not
>bragging, because what comes nest is not so nice in the deep South.

Wow.  It's not even past our average last frost date.  I'm just starting to
think about putting out some boxes to plant flowers, knowing that some
nights I might have to bring 'em back into the garage.

Out of curiosity, I looked up average last frost dates.  Didn't find your
town, but New Orleans is Feb 20.  Sioux Falls is May 8.  :)  Our average
last freeze is April 27.

In another couple months, we'll be caught up to you!  :)

Nice pics.  Thanks for sharing!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/