Subject: [Leica] PAW 16 dlridings
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Apr 17 05:53:40 2004

Since Agfa will probably drop my favorite film, I've been
lazy and have just piddled around with possible
replacements.

It was a nice misty morning ...

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/16.html

I suppose this one could serve as an alternate. It was
taken early in the week and I happened to used the 90/2.0
Summicron (heavy one) that has been talked about on the
LUG.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/image-64024.html

Been tired. Turns out I've had two infections churning
around in my gut. Salmonella and EHEC. Nothing serious. I
guess I'm not old enough yet.

Daniel
Lindome, Sweden
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004