Subject: [Leica] Ektar 25
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Apr 16 11:38:55 2004

Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> wrote:

> A&I here in Los Angeles just announced that they stopped processing K-14.
> I'm thinking about buying a mountain of K64 before it goes away, but am worried
> about processing...

... and slower sales brings the closing of the other 5 labs that much closer.  My thinking's the same as Feli's... my strategy with K64 and K200 will be to buy only enough that I can use before it expires, not relying on the freezer.  K200 doesn't freeze well anyway.  I expect that processing will be available somewhere at least until the expiration of a final batch.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com