Subject: [Leica] FS: Enlarger and Digilux 1, etc.
From: bcaldwell51 at earthlink.net (Bryan Caldwell)
Date: Fri Apr 16 07:42:54 2004

Still trying to thin out some stuff I'm not using:

Leitz Focomat 1C enlarger with lens. This is the late model with extra
tall column, negative carrier, filter drawer (a set of Ilford
multi-contrast filters included), and original baseboard. A little
worn, but in fine working condition. Some marks on the lens, but
nothing that effects print quality. $550.00 for someone who can pick it
up in Northern California (if you're reasonably nearby I might be able
to meet you half way).

Leica Digilux 1, with box, instructions, all accessories and software
that came with it originally, plus an extra battery and a second 64mb
memory card. $500.00.

Rolleiflex 2.8F TLR with bay III hood. Worn, but in fine working
condition - including meter. $550.00

I'll be happy to respond promptly to any emailed questions.

Replies: Reply from artpaper at earthlink.net (Tom Johnston) ([Leica] Digilux 1, etc.)