Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 14 17:31:38 2004

At 03:55 PM 4/14/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>So now its just the boys. Elmo the 100 pound German Shepard and me in this
>photo studio household. Elmo seems a little wistful about Slides being gone
>but does not mind being the unchallenged master of the household. Slides had
>that title before.

Mark -  I'm so sorry about your beloved cat, Slides.  We have two over 17
year-old cats and an over 17-year old German Shepherd.  One of the cats -
Tennessee- and the German Shepherd sleep together every night and groom
each other all the time.  I don't know which one will go first but the dog
has already had and survived breast cancer and a mastectomy.  The other cat
- Fluffy - is half Persian and refuses to have anything to do with anybody
or any other animal unless she wants something.  She's a real snob.  I'll
miss her when she goes but not nearly as much as the other two who are true
members of the family.

Toward the end after a tough day of not feeling so well during bedtime she
>would push her forehead really hard into mine as we fell asleep on the
>pillow. I'll never forget that.

My husband will wonder why I'm crying at the computer as I read about your
love for your cat.  I know she's eating beef in kitty heaven.

Best wishes from your LUG family.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com