Subject: [Leica] Hardly seems worth it.
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Apr 14 08:05:12 2004

At 12:17 AM 4/14/2004, Clive wrote:
>Aaron Sandler wrote:
>  > http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_15/index.html
>Great concept, great timing -- pity about the wall (or something) in the
>bottom left -- I guess it was needed to give you cover.

Actually the wall was just sitting there minding its own business while I
sat there drinking my Newcastle Brown (or "Dog" as my British cousins refer
to it).  It was a beer night (not specifically a photo night), there were
only sporadic gents going to the gents, and I had nothing longer than my
35cron.  I kept my camera prefocused and ready to go sitting on the table,
and I'd just grab it up whenever I noticed someone heading in the right
direction.  So I was kinda stuck with the angle I had relative to the wall.

Message from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Hardly seems worth it.)