Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 13 16:15:04 2004

On 4/9/04 7:27 AM, "Frank Farmer" <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I think that one is called the F-6.  I have one too and it has been a
> wonderful bag for me.
> It goes almost everywhere I do.  I generally carry a M6-TTL w/ 35 'cron,
> SF-20, a
> light meter and assorted other gadgets.  Works great and it is pretty cheap
> too.
>
> Frank

My camera is in an F6 ballistic right now.
I LOVE canvas but there is something to be said for the black ballistic.
It's strong yet soft.
I just got it become it was there in the store.
A very simple black bag. For black bag jobs.
I like my camera unexposed sometimes. And sometimes I put other things I
pick up along the way in the bag and have the camera hanging off my shoulder
or around my wrist.

But there is the ever present Strap or not to Strap.

I'm 50 50 as to taking my strap off again and going strapless.
Then a bag becomes more important.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon