Subject: [Leica] London tea - Adams comments
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 13 16:14:45 2004

Adam, you are more than welcome.

Thanks for your kind comments.
The original of "Rendezvous Cafe" looks a lot brighter. These are my
first ever scans, and I haven't  really started
to get into the mysteries of Photoshop properly yet ( I did buy a book
though).
Actually, "Big, isn't It" is one of my favourites too. This was taken
with a 4/21 Super-Angulon, one of the few times
I've used it in a vertical format, the other is the shot "Coble Landing"
which, in my view, has a somewhat disturbing perspective .
Douglas