Subject: [Leica] Another one ... bites the dust
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Apr 13 04:19:10 2004

It looks like another one is on its way of throwing in the
towel to digital. It's been confirmed that Agfa will
discontinue all film in 120 size. That's a pity. I rather
liked their APX and RSX. It's just a matter of time before
they even discontinue 35mm, I would think, so it's time to
flee back to the yellow boxes. Fuji already left the market
with their 120 size of Neopan 400 in Sweden.

400TX is looking better every day.

Daniel Ridings

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Another one ... bites the dust)