Subject: [Leica] my new pal
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Mon Apr 12 07:38:13 2004

> I have been using Portra 400UC and have had no grain problems what so ever.
> I fact I would say it is as good as any 100ASA film I have used recently.
>
> Gene

Gene...

I shot a bunch of Portra 400NC over the holidays and all of it came back with fistfulls of grain, like shooting digital at the very high ASA ratings.  It was a real disappointment and isn't the first time this has happened to me with the same film but different batch.

Regards,

/Mitch
   E-mail: mitch.zeissler@verizon.net