Subject: [Leica] Fuji Neopan Acros 100 vs. Fuji Neopan SS 100
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Apr 11 10:34:08 2004

Is there any real differences between Fuji Acros and SS?

I've mainly been shooting Neopan 1600 and 400 with a little Acros 100 thrown
in.  I decided it was time to experiment more with the 100 speed now that
I'm more comfortable with the other two.  So I placed an order at B&H.  I've
had good luck with import film in the past, so decided to go for the import
100 speed.  I didn't pay that close attention when ordering.  When my film
shows up, the 100 speed is in a different box and says SS.  Yes, that's
exactly what I ordered.  :)

I can't tell the difference between the USA and imported 400 and 1600 speed
boxes.  Does anybody know if this is a different kind of film, or just the
name is different outside the US?

--
Eric
http://canid.com/