Subject: [Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 10 19:14:33 2004

At 04:08 PM 4/7/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>So, the question is -- where do folk that
>carry a Leica everywhere carry it?

Over my shoulder!  Since I have been working out at the Y, I actually have
shoulders that the strap doesn't slip off of.  Carry the camera with the
lens facing in so you don't whack it on tables or door jambs and the sun
doesn't burn a hole in the curtain.  It is there, ready for use and very
unobtrusive - especially with the 35 attached.  You don't have to worry
about leaving your bag somewhere or searching in the bag when a photo op
appears.  That's the reason to have a Leica.  Keep it out and ready to use!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com