Subject: [Leica] New Tri-X
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Apr 10 03:04:19 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> It works with the new Nikon 5000?

I'd like to know. I picked up the Minolta a little over a year ago when
lightening clobbered my house and everything electrical. It was always
intended as just a kludge to get me by until a good model came along (I
have access to a Nikon 4000 at the office so I didn't want to shell out
for one of them).

> With digital ice?
> Shaken but not stirred?

Definitely not stirred ... and a shot of Wild Turkey every other agitation
will give you the right consistency in that shaking :)

Daniel