Subject: [Leica] Graham's Northamptonshire pics
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Fri Apr 9 12:22:30 2004

I've spent the last hour or so admiring Graham Battison's superb
photographs. If you haven't toured his website yet (www.geebeephoto.com),
please do so. It's a fantastic stress reliever.

Contained in one his portfolios is a group of 36 "total strangers" images.
Graham says he took the pictures in response to an assignment by Kyle
Cassidy, who had noted that Graham's photos contained very few people...and
certainly not any weapon wielding young ladies drenched in stage blood.

So, Graham, I gotta know -- did the completion of the "strangers" project
cure your shyness?  You Brits aren't the only ones afflicted with "British
reserve" and a reticence to stick a camera in a stranger's face, y'know?
How did it go?

Many thanks,

Craig
Washington, DC