Subject: [Leica] Point and Shoot Cameras 3 for $25
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri Apr 9 10:00:35 2004

Howdy...local chain of stores had a trade in your Point and Shoot for a new
digital camera promo over the holidays...hundreds of mid 1990s to current
models came in and now reside in about 20 ream size paper boxes....no Leica
yet but many Nikons Pentax Minolta Canon etc there are also a fair number of
Canon ELPHs of various vintages...A gazillion models if you way  send me
some Nikons or Olympus Stylus (es) or Canon Elphs (3 or any multiple
thereof) will be packed in a priority mail box and sent to their new
home...however do you have any Pentax 1090ZR XQ 50s will be met with a
dumbfounded stare and puzzlement on my part...

Anyhow they all look nice but are untested and as is
Ones with obvious problems (missing battery doors and such) will be culled
out and sold in bulk to anyone out there who might want them...

If you would like three for $25 shipped US please let me know...and if you
want APS you get 4 for $30 shipped (there are a lot of nice Nikon Nuvis and
Canon Elphs)

 Cheap great car cameras to toss under the seat or for a vacation home or
when you want a compact camera that you can afford to lose or get wet or
drop in the sand...

I prefer PayPal thanks Mark