Subject: [Leica] Re: Oundle Northamptonshire
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)
Date: Fri Apr 9 01:06:30 2004

From: "Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Oundle Northamptonshire

> Graham,
>
> This grabbed my attention too - my brother and I were pupils at Oundle
> School.  I can't believe it has been twenty years since I left Oundle.
>
> Bests,
>
> Joseph
> >> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Oundle_01.html
---------------------------------------

Hi Joseph,

It hasn't changed much :-)
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/p12.html

There are seven shots of the church (alphabetically listed) at the link
below. I have no clue as to your religion or otherwise but the exterior will
be familiar to you and probably the interior as well.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/index.html

If you or your brother want a shot of anything specific in Oundle just let
me know, I am often round that way. Thanks for looking.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com